Thursday, July 24, 2014

Riccar vacuum cleaner DIY repair tips

Below are links to articles and videos that show you how to repair your Riccar vacuum cleaner.  These links are intended for informational purposes only, and no warranty is made as to their accuracy or usefulness.  Any links typed in bold have been tested and verified; all other links have not.

Riccar Brilliance:
- How to replace the belt on a Riccar Brilliance BRLP1

Riccar Upright Premium:
- How to change the belt on a Riccar Upright Premium 8850 / 8955 / 8900 / 8905 / 8920 / 8925

Riccar Vibrance:
How to replace a Riccar Vibrance belt

Riccar (non-specified models):
- How to fix a Riccar vacuum cleaner
- How to install a belt on a Riccar vacuum
- How to troubleshoot a Riccar vacuum cleaner

6 comments:

  1. Since none of the link are typed in bold, are they all untested? Still a very helpful site, I'm just curious. I came here to figure out how to install the belt. I've done it before, but it still confuses me every time.

    Jenn | http://www.langleyvacandsew.com/en/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    That's correct -- I haven't tested any of these instructions. I've tested tips from other brands (a lot of Bissell ones, and I think some Hoovers) but I haven't had a chance to test any of these.

    That being said, it doesn't mean the tips are untested -- just untested by me. Hopefully whoever wrote those articles and guides knew what they were doing!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very helpful but probably more work than I want. I am going to have my husband take over from here. We just need a few different vacuum cleaner parts and we should be good!
    http://www.premierclean.com.au/accessories_index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart VacuumsGreat blog post! I don’t understand how long it will require me to obtain through all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Riccar RC-1500P that has an unreliable switch and it has stopped working all together. I'm trying to open the clam shell case but after removing the 4 screws under the bag compartment door the top only comes part way open and then stops.What do I need to do to get that top off of the unit?

    ReplyDelete